Submit a Pride In Business Awards Nomination
Recognizing Excellence & Commitment to the LGBTQ+ Community
The Greater Houston LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce’s Pride In Business Awards recognize member companies and business leaders committed to fostering an inclusive community that promotes economic inclusion. Nominees who demonstrate high-quality standards in their field, promote an inclusive work environment, and proudly support the LGBTQ+ community are encouraged to apply. Honorees will be announced at the Pride in Business Celebration & Awards Luncheon on June 7, 2024.
GENERAL AWARDS CRITERIA
- Self-nominations are allowed and encouraged
- Please ensure that if you are nominating another member that they are willing to accept the award and participate in the Pride In Business Celebration on June 7, 2024
- Prior Pride In Business Honorees are not eligible for the same category
- For awards denoting LGBTQ+, the nominee must self-identify as an LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning or another underrepresented sexual orientation or gender identity) individual or business (depending on the award)
- For awards denoting LGBTBE®, the nominee must be an LGBTBE® Certified business in good standing
- Nominations must be submitted by the deadline of 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 15, 2024
- Members/Impact Partners must be Chamber members in good standing to be eligible to nominate for any award for any award or to be selected as an award recipient
Nomination forms must be submitted by 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 15, 2024.