Thank you for being a Member of the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce. Here's another Membership Benefit for your business!
If you are a member in good standing, we invite you to display the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber member logo so that others in the community recognize your support of and involvement in the Chamber.
Please review the Chamber member logo usage guidelines below:
- The Chamber member logo must be used in its entirety. It cannot be altered, bent or rotated, dis-proportioned (i.e. made taller or wider than its original form). The logo should be printed or displayed in its original colors, or in all black or reversed out in white.
- The Chamber member logo may only be used by members of the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce.
- The Chamber member logo may be used on your company website, business letterhead, business cards and promotional materials.
- Logo must be used as an indicator of membership only, not sponsorship or endorsement.
- All online uses of logo should have an active link to houstonlgbtchamber.com.com. Members are not permitted to link the logo to any other website address.
- You agree to immediately cease usage of the logo in any form if your Chamber membership terminates.
- Please email the Chamber with question or any requests outside of standard/normal usage for the member logo.